DragonScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DragonScape

RuneScape Private Server Revolution

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Staff Aplications!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MrLiam
Admin

Staff Aplications! Empty
PostSubject: Staff Aplications!   Staff Aplications! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:27 pm

Hello, Before You Post Your Application Read This!

Avalible Place's!

Admins:

Mods:

Help Desk Modorators:

Apply Like This:
NOTE:INGAME NAME!PUT THE NAME YOUR GOING TO USE INGAME!

Forums Name:
InGame Name:
What Position:
Do You Agree With The Rules:
Back to top Go down
https://dragscape.board-directory.net
Scobey

Staff Aplications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Aplications!   Staff Aplications! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:21 pm

hellow dragonscapiens my ingame username is Scobey i am a normal player on dragonscape v6 it's a great game and i love to play.I dont know how long i have been playing for.My forums name is Scobey.I agree with the rules and i would happily take the role as a moderator or an administrator i currently am a normal player but i love helping people out im level 126 and i have helped with money issues and scammers in the past

plz pick me for mod or admin yours truely Scobey
Back to top Go down
purecpu

Staff Aplications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Aplications!   Staff Aplications! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:56 am

i want to be a admin but i caint connect to the server please reply i need help !! if i connect my user will be purecpu. send me a message to on jairo.orlandi@hotmail.com please i need help!!!!

yes i do agree with rules, my account will be purecpu i will help anyone in need and ill do my best to be top.
Back to top Go down
mavs rock

Staff Aplications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Aplications!   Staff Aplications! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:10 pm

Forums Name:mavs rock
InGame Name:mavs rock
What Position:admin or mod
Do You Agree With The Rules:yes
other info: if made admin or mod i would NOT abuse my powers by muteing people just coz i dont like them. if admin i would NOT spawn items for people (unless told i can). i would NOT make my self lvl 126 by typeing in a code coz i like to get up my skills by myself. i log on every day and play for like 3 hours or more (unless server is down). i would make the game better for every one to play. and yea Razz i hope u pick me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Aplications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Aplications!   Staff Aplications! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Aplications!
Page 1 of 1